18 Mohamed Sultan Road. #02-01
Minutes from Fort Canning & Robertson Quay.
Email us: info@HairFreeSG.com
Electrolysis Hair Removal Specialist - Full Time (training provided)
Looking to help others and work in a friendly work environment? Electrolysis and HairFreeSG could be for you.
Salary range $2,500 to $3,000 (depending on past beauty industry or healthcare experience) + opportunity to grow your career as we grow.
Looking for long term employee, longevity and performance bonuses available.
HairFreeSG! We are a professional hair removal studio located minutes away from Fort Canning & Robertson Quay.
We are looking for a hair removal technician to perform treatments for unwanted facial and body hair. This is not IPL or laser. We specialize in electrolysis hair removal, which is the only FDA recognized 100% permanent hair removal treatment available.
More information can be found on our YouTube channel.
We are not a “large clientele” commercial operation, but a boutique beauty service for clients, with the goal and mission of providing exceptional service, friendliness and personal treatments for their hair removal needs. This is a small office environment and working in a small team or independently will be necessary. This is a growing business and looking for a team member that will get on board to work hard as we expand.
1) We are looking for the right person to join our team, learn a new skill and become part of the family! There will be several months of training as this treatment requires learning a new skill, attention to detail and knowledge of how to effectively complete the techniques.
2) Trainee will understand the procedure by reviewing training documents, hands-on learning, self-study and having a genuine curiosity to learn and become proficient in the industry.
3) Staff will conduct consultations for new clients. Candidate must be able to discuss treatment with customer in a clear manor, such as answering questions and customer concerns.
4) Must be able to keep the treatment studio and office environment clean and follow all sanitation regulations.
5) General dress code is in effect and a uniform will be provided.
6) Work regularly scheduled hours, including 2 weeks of evenings and 2 Saturdays per month. Will work 5 days / week.
7) Fun and collegial work environment. You will build relationships with clients and have regular appointments with a small group of interesting and diverse people!
8) Expected to respect the privacy of their patrons and should be able to make them feel at ease.
9) As our hair removal technique requires a patient and diligent employee, candidates must have good vision and steady hands.
Your Traits & Qualifications:
1) Responsible, with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and attention to detail.
2) At least 2 years of job experience needed.
3) Experience in nursing, healthcare or beauty services will be a big plus.
4) Qualifications: Secondary School/O Levels and above.
5) “Nice to have” Bonus Credentials: Nitec/ Diploma in Nursing, Science or Healthcare related studies. Cosmetology training CIDESCO / CIBTAC / ITEC / NSRS / NITEC / WSQ Beauty diploma is an added benefit.
6) Good writing and communication skills in English.
7) Must be trustworthy, responsible, reliable, and mature. Looking for someone to build a career in the company and be with us as our family grows!
8) Must be able to provide names of 1-2 referees whom you have worked with in your previous jobs, volunteering work or educational setting for a phone reference check.
9) Singaporean preferred, but if you have the right credentials necessary for a work pass it will be considered (ie. Nursing university degree from outside of Singapore).
10) Salary $2,500 - 3,000, with the option to grow your career as we grow. Looking for long term employee, longevity and performance bonuses available.
11) Job Type: Full-Time
12) On the job training will be provided.
13) Fun and collegial work environment.
Interested applicants are invited to send your resume to alex@HairFreeSG.com. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.